Young Jains class highlights
· Learned the Navkar mantra and Chattari Manglam with very detailed meaning.
· Learned about Ahimsa and how we can practice it in our daily life.
· How Jains greet each other and meaning of Jai Jinendra.
· Read a moral story.
· Write few points in a notebook that highlight the difference between Arihants and Siddhas.
· How we can practice Ahimsa in our daily life. Write few examples and be ready to share with class.
· Everyday recite navkar mantra (min 3 times) in morning followed by Chattari mangalam.
· Complete activity on page 44 and 110 from Activity book.