Young Jains class highlights
- Quick revision of last session (kids really did an amazing job!)
- Learned the significance of Bowing down.
- Learned the basics of Jain religion
- Learned the temple basic and rituals.
- Read a moral story
- Who is Jina; What is Lord Mahavir's message; Why do we say Navkar Mantra when we wake up?
- What do we say when we enter Jain Temple; How can we find out what Tirthanka the idol represent
- Name three Jain Temple in USA.
- Everyday recite navkar mantra (min 3 times) in morning and before bed followed by Chattari mangalam.
- Complete activity on page 45 and 111 from Activity book.