AIM OF DESIGNING SYLLABUS
- Add tatav in classes.
- Include knowledge of 4 anuyog.
- Interesting for kids to learn.
- Parents find enhancement in kids jain knowledge
GOAL OF THE CLASS
|Namokar mantra||Pronunciation of mantra ,importance of mantra ,name of 5 parmeshthi||Learn about parmeshthi and know that mantra is important||Anjan chor|
|Stuthi, bhakthi song||Explain the meaning about it and learn it each class||They can sing jain stuti everyone and feel proud|
|jeev -ajeev||Meaning of jeev-ajeev||Learn the concept||story|
|Jain symbols||Jain flag, om, swastik, jain jinendra, jinvani, eating habits ,filter water,||They greet in temple and family by jai jinendra, recognize of jain flag among them all,||video|
|Story of lord adinath ji||story||Adinath bhagwan’s life story and symbol||video|
|Story of lord mahaveer ji||story||Mahaveer bhagwan’s life story and symbol||video|
- We can have more curriculum based on little kids interests like 24 tirthankar names, 5 paap , 4 gati, etc…
- We will have color and games based on chapter.
- We made the syllabus based on age group but we always need suggestions from parents for our little ones