Youth Jains class highlights
- Mantras: Namokar mantra - meaning and humming ;Chattari manglam - meaning and humming
- Learning: Temple basics and rituals
- Character building: Compassion; Loyalty; How jealousy hurts ;Being non judgmental.
- Each child picked a value they want to portray at the Diwali program. Teacher will work on merging the scripts from the Jain skits book and email will be sent to parents.
- Chattari mangalam log. Each child set their own goal of the number of times they will hum the mantra. They are expected to come with a calendar like log showing how many days they achieved their goal
- If the child has an activity book they can choose 2 pictures to color and will talk about it in next class.
- Read through the script for play and meet at least once for practice.